Get salon quality nail arts in just a few minutes at home!
We are proud to introduce you to the “Semi-cured gel nails” collection with more than 30 designs at our Bohemian Glass Nail File store!
What are semi-cured gel nails?
Our semi-cure gel nails are not ordinary plastic nail stickers. They are made from real gels which are cured 60% in advance, therefore you simply just need to apply them on your nails and cure them under UV light for 1 minute to complete the whole manicure. Our gel nail wraps are self-adhesive, and can stick on your naked nails directly.
What does it include?
- 20 Semi-cured nail strips in 10 different sizes
- 1 x Prep Pad
- 1 x Emery board nail file
- 1 x Wooden Stick
- 1 x Sealing strip
- Long lasting, waterproof professional manicure lasts more than 14 days.
- Thicker, stronger, durable than traditional nail strips in the market.
- Stretchable & flexible to fit all nail sizes
- Easy to apply & remove
- Non toxic, eco-friendly & cruelty-free
How to apply semi-cured gel nails in 5 simple steps?
- Wash hands with soap, and push back cuticles with an enclosed wooden stick.
- Use an enclosed Prep Pad or alcohol wipe to remove residue on fingernails.
- Apply & match the right nail strips on each fingernail. Avoid cuticles or skin when applying nail strips.
- Use a nail clipper to trim down excess nail strips, and use a nail file to smooth edges of your nails.
- Cure your nails under UV light for 60 seconds to complete! Easy Peasy!
How to remove semi-cured gel nails?
Simply apply cuticle oil on the nail beds, and use a wooden stick or nail file to lift up nail strips gently and slowly.
- Please avoid sunlight while in storage.
- Please use it immediately after opening, and keep it in the attached film package for storage.
- Please keep it away from children, and